The largest biennial gathering of small foundation leaders
Save the date! October 30-November 1, 2014, in Washington, DC!
2012 conference recap
- Handouts and resources from the conference sessions.
- 2012 National Conference Program Book (124 pages, PDF).
- View sessions by time | topic | audience.
Recap on PhilanthroFiles blog
- Finding ‘Our People’ at the ASF Next Generation Retreat
By ASF member Niki Calastas, Hurliman Scholarship Foundation
- Impressions from the ASF National Conference
By ASF member Ted Donley, The Donley Foundation
#ASF12 on Twitter
- @HinmanFoundation: Innovation in philanthropy means go from reactive to proactive, from sympathetic to strategic, from isolated to collaborative.
- @ElizabethSullivan: Advocacy learning lab full of energy! Lots of awareness on need to sharpen this tool given shifting role of gov $.
- @KJKarnas: Inspired by the young presenters in the Youth in Philanthropy Learning Lab.
- @JohnsonFoundation: Was excited to participate in a group discussion with Ruth Jones from @svpi here at #ASF12. Great to tout the virtues of collective action!
- @Just got back from #ASF12. My goal was to come back with 3-4 GREAT new ideas. I actually came back with 6 or 7. Great conference.
- Follow ASF on Twitter
What Others Are Saying About ASF National Conference
“This conference was our first ASF event as a foundation board, and we found it to be inspiring and informative. We left with a sharpened focus and renewed passion for our foundation's mission.”
—Jody Chang, The Campbell Foundation, TX