Getting to Impact
Is your foundation making the difference you intend it to?
ASF’s Getting to Impact initiative can equip you with the information and inspiration to move along a continuum toward greater impact over time. We have a robust curriculum to help you become even more thoughtful and deliberate about your giving—and achieve the meaningful and measurable impact you desire.
Put ASF Resources to Work for You
Connect with other foundations
- Search the Member Directory to find ASF members with expertise in impact and evaluation.
- Host a local conversation on achieving impact in your community.
- Query the Discussion List to gather tips from fellow members.
Expand your knowledge with ASF publications
- Getting to Impact Discussion Guides - free!
- Getting to Impact Through Planning
- Getting to Impact: Why Evaluation Is Key
- Getting to Impact Through Evaluation
- Twenty Ways to Make a Difference: Stories From Small Foundations
Use online tools and resources
- Ask Your Way to Impact: Funder Dialogue
- Making a Big Impact With a Small Grant
- Strategy and Measurement: Big Opportunities for Small Foundations
- Impact Is Worth It: Why Small Funders Can and Should Seek to Increase Impact (For ASF members)
- Taking Steps to Achieve Impact Conference Call, July, 19, 2011
- The Small Foundation that Could…Achieve Impact, December 16, 2010
ASF’s Getting to Impact initiative is supported generously by The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation.
Not yet a member? Join ASF for full access to the above resources and other exclusive benefits.
“Getting to impact through the work of a foundation requires good planning, intentional work toward a goal, and a drive to keep learning and improving. ”